Saturday, April 9, 2011

I normally leave for work early in the morning, when it’s still dark, but last week I was in for a surprise unless I’m really stupid. The reason being that since uploading “Crimes of the South African Police” I noticed on this particular morning there was a truck parked in the road facing my vehicle but with its hazard lights on. The same place where a black man in full military camouflage stood on a previous occasion. Driving on I approached a robot which turned green and as I neared the traffic light a huge gold Toyota 4x 4 cab pulled up beside me and drove slowly down the road with me virtually side by side. I turned left and it proceeded on but at another spot a white utility was parked inappropriately near another traffic light. Again I turned right and proceeded on. At a stop sign another white utility was parked on the curb. After work on my arrival home a white utility had parked outside my property. The interesting thing about all the above is that my son’s vehicle is gold, and the vehicle parked outside my property was the same model as his vehicle, except that the parked vehicle was a utility. By the way i also drive a white utility. The following day as I left for work another white utility was parked on the pavement at a calming circle in a totally inappropriate spot again. Makes you think!