Monday, December 12, 2011

Crimes of the South African Police Service

S.Africa: The Crime War in my suburb: Montgomery Park & North Cliff - Police feedback... Do our Police have no money? - Shutting up the Mass MediaDate Posted: Tuesday 29-Nov-2011

[On Sunday I was busy writing a lengthy article for the site, but time prevented me from finishing it. I will still try to finish it in the coming days.

I heard some disquieting news about the Police in our area, but am waiting for firmer information before publishing anything.

I want to publish a report, along with the contact details, but I want to point you to a real problem. In it, it speaks of adopting a Police vehice... as if the businesses and the public have to pay for Police vehicles because... it appears there is no money to properly maintain them. Read it below and draw your own conclusions. We pay our Taxes. Govt is supposed to allocate budget for the Police and for crime... why do we still have to chip in? What's the problem? Sounds fishy to me.

Take note of the gang from Alex (Alexandra township - a black township), which is operating in NorthCliff. And note too, the critical shortage of Police vehicles for the Sophiatown Police station - which services my suburb and several other neighbouring suburbs. So we can't fight crime because somehow there is no money for vehicles for the Police?

I heard something else about the Police, but am waiting for confirmation before I tell you.

PS: I have not commented on the hideou Media bill which the ANC rammed through parliament which effectively will shut up much of the Mass Media with respect to things going on in this country and in the govt. Even the "public need to know" requirement was pretty much shut out.

The ANC is not tolerating any kind of criticism or expose of the rotten way they are running this country into the ground because there is a possibility that even the black masses of this country might no longer vote for them... hence this total shutting down of the Mass Media. Journalists will go to jail for exposing almost anything... Free Speech in this country... is now effectively, totally GONE. Jan]
Read the entire article….
http://www.africancrisis.co.za/Article.php?ID=103142&