Saturday, August 15, 2020

Crimes o the South African Police Service

South Africa

Weaponised African Police in South Africa Harass Citizen while blurting Racial expletives 

Carol Stoltz to AsktheChief

22 June 2019

Ask the Chief JMPD Johannesburg Metro Police Department this so called officers pulled me over with my son in the car, I stopped at the morning hill BP garage, they told me that I must move into the street because they are doing a random stop and search. I told them I will not do that , and they are not in uniform.

The guy with the gun told me that I must not think that because I am White and he is black that my whiteness makes me special!!! I said that this has nothing to do with race but he can do and say what he thinks. But not try to intimidate me with that gun. Then the lady came to me to take my phone from me because I took the photos told them that I will report them to the police and she told me she is the fucking police. 

Then she wanted to take my phone and she was pointing her fingers and shouting that I have no right to take photos while she tried to grab it from me. While my son is sitting in the car Scared, then the other lady was doing a search in my car. This guy in the green told me to do what ever I want because I have the right to ask questions. 

Honestly this took a lot of me to stay calm but I did. I will never ever stand down . I need you to look into this matter ASAP . There was four so called officers one showed me his dirty faded badge the rest told me they do not have to. And this one below if she is a officer I want her suspended!!!!!!!!!! DM me for my number because I will take this further.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/Police-and-crime-in-South-Africa-486606248166424/posts/