Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Crimes of the South African Police Service

Mrs Naomi Harmse cursed as 'white bitch', beaten with fist by black Vanderbijlpark cop



2011-08-25 - A black police officer at Vanderbijlpark who attempted to take a cellphone from Mrs Naomi Harmse, cursed her for a 'white bitch,' assaulted her in the charge office, sat on top of her and pummeled her in the face with a fist. Beeld journalist Riata Nel interviewed and photographed the terrified woman after her ordeal. http://www.beeld.com/Suid-Afrika/Nuus/Vrou-glo-geslaan-in-polisiekantoor-20110825

Mrs Naomi Harmse (28) was driving on Faraday Street in Vanderbijlpark on Friday-night with a male friend at 23:15 enroute home when rubbish on the road when she was forced off the road by a car - and this caused a burst tyre. Just as they were being forced off the road a car stopped behind them. "I thought it was the car which had forced us off the road and asked the male person why he had done this.' Then a number of other unknown black men exited the car behind them - and descended on the white couple's car. They plucked her friend from her car and started dragging him away while she tried to stop them from attacking him. But the local police then showed up and arrested the Afrikaans couple. At the charge office she was forbidden to make any calls, even though she was being arrested allegedly for assault - and had the legal right to call her lawyer to arrange for bail.

"I had hidden my cellphone so that I could call for help to get me out, but it rang and the cop at the charge office demanded that I give him my cellphone. I refused,' she said. "The next moment he was on top of me, threw me from the chair to the ground, sat on me, beat me with a fist in my face, called me a white bitch,' she said. Her friend dragged the black policeman off her. The couple remained in custody all weekend, and appeared in court on Monday on 'assault charges' and released on their own cognisance. She has lodged a formal charge against the police officer, confirmed warrant/officer Kinnie Steyn, who also confirmed the couple's arrest. It’s not known if a court-date was set for the ‘assault charge’.

http://www.beeld.com/Suid-Afrika/Nuus/Vrou-glo-geslaan-in-polisiekantoor-20110825
http://afrikaner-genocide-achives.blogspot.com/search/label/police%20brutality
http://www.censorbugbear-reports.blogspot.com/