Thursday, December 19, 2019

Crimes of the South African Police Service


Very dangerous Police in Sandton South Africa

Case No :     CAS 76/11/2012   - 2 Dockets
CAS 90/11/2012
CAS 77/ 11/2012
IPID Case No : 1211 0514 28

( The Independent Police Investigative Directorate IPID )

Well known International Professional Engineer CEO of the Professional Engineers and President of the Medical Malpractice Association, reports Mercedes Benz to the National Consumer Commissioner ( NCC ) and the Public Protector about his car. Dr Zimmermann CEO of Mercedes Benz retaliates and has him arrested and Beaten up on a false Charge, and has his home raided on two occasions. Here are the Nameless police who did it. R 500,000-00 stolen ( Guns, Jewellery and Money Stolen).

The Story from the Affidavitt
The Above Nameless Policeman were not wearing their Police Star and Name Tags, and refused to Show me their appointment Cards or give me their names.

On the 23rd October 2012, at 12h22  12 Heavily armed ‘’Policeman’’ led by a white Rambo Cop Accused No 1 pointing their firearm demanded entry into our home at in Rivonia. They all had their firearms out and were pointing them at me at my front door.

They had 5 Police cars and had also blocked the entrance to the Complex.There were more Police with R 5 Automatic weapons

They accused me of murder, attempted Murder, firing a firearm in Public and Pointing a firearm and intimidation.

I asked them for their ID’s  as none of them were wearing Name tags and they refused to show me their ID’s or give me their names. 

They stated that they were not obliged to prove their ID’s or give me their names.’’ Who the Fuck was I to ask them for ID’’ From the SAPS  (It is a legal requirement to have your name displayed and produce your appointment Certificate. ( Annex B )

 They told me that they would break down the door to the house.

The white nameless Rambo cop Nameless Accused No 1 said that he would teach me a lesson for trying to Fuck with Mercedes Benz and he was going to ‘’fuck me up’’

I have taken Mercedes Benz to the NCC  NCE and NPA for Contravention of Section 68 of the National Credit Act 34 of 2005 and Criminal Prosecution the Consumer Protection Bill 68 of 2008 and in direct violation of the Constitution of the Republic of South Africa Act 108 0f 1996 and its various amendments.Copies of all Documents have been  sent to the NCR, NPA, NCC, IPID and have been Publically Published.

They are also in contravention of the FICA rules, and a separate Case has been opened, demanding a full FICA Audit.

They entered the house and the nameless Policeman (Nameless Accused No 2 was instructed by nameless Rambo Cop Nameless Accused No 1 to beat me up and teach me a lesson not to’’ fuck with Dr Zimmermann and Mercedes Benz’’

The nameless Policeman (Nameless Accused No 2 persistently  hit me with his flat hand on the Right side of my head behind my ear.  

The nameless Policeman (Nameless Accused No 2 )  Frog Marched me around the House holding me by the back of my collar and the seat of pants and hit me about 30 times. He kept throwing me against the door frames in the house, much to the amusement of all the other ‘’Policemen’’.
I warned him a number of times that I had a hip replacement and that I complications with  the wound and my leg.( I have had 6 operations )

He then in full view of the white Rambo cop, Dead Legged me about 10 times on the Wound of my hip replacement.

I Told him that I could feel Blood running down my leg and he Continued with the Dead Leg torture. 
When I complained, the white Rambo Cop said’’ he is a cheeky Bastard fuck him up and put Hand cuffs on him’’. 

To the great amusement of them all the ‘’Policemen ‘’ he started rubbing his groin on the side of my leg simulating a sexual act.

I shouted at him to stop acting like pervert and the Rambo cop said ‘’fuck him up and we are going to teach him a lesson for trying to fuck with Mercedes Benz.’’ 

They at Gun Point demanded that we open our two safes as Rambo Cop Nameless Accused no 1 had a Print out of the Firearms that I owned. As per picture our Safes were raided and the Contents ring by ring were examined and my various wallets were raided. My collection of Silver coins and Kruger Rands were removed from the safe, and I was held back by the seat of my pants while they raided the safe. and Loaded up the contents see annex Annex N ) value Missing and stolen between R 487,750-00 and R 570,750-00  by the Rambo Cops.

They refused to list the items or give me a receipt for anything taken.

A number of Cases have been lodged with the Independent Police Inv estigative Directorate ( IPID ) covering Theft Assault, Fraud  

I was frog Marched down the Driveway by Nameless Cop 2 and they refused to allow me to take my walking aid (walking Stick) Rambo Cop Nameless Accused no 1 informing  everybody that I Was a criminal and that I was being charged with Murder, Attempted Murder and Pointing Fire arm and Firing a firearm. This Included business visitors of mine and  everybody in the complex, such as directors of Anglo American etc. 

They had blocking the Entrance Gate to the Complex, and there were ‘’Policemen ‘’ in uniform and plain cloths with R 5 Automatic Firearms 

Outside the Complex was a Chev registration  no TTW 166 GP which belongs to Mr Rickie Mannie. who laid the Charge against me.

 Rambo Cop Accused no 1 walked over to his car and said ‘’ we fucked him up for you. He won’t give Mercedes Benz any more trouble’’..

We want Nameless Policemen arrested and their firearms Confiscated and Charged with the six counts as shown above. 

We will be bringing a Civil Claim against all the Nameless Policeman  

Copies of all Documents are being sent to the NCR, NPA, NCC, IPID and will be Publically Published.


The Open safe after the Raid

 Source : International Society of Professional Engineers Presidents Office and N & S .