Monday, February 6, 2017

Crimes of the South African Police Service








BE AWARE OF THE ” SOUTH AFRICAN POLICE” …..VERY AWARE!!
By
– May 21, 2015

In the latest incident of police brutality a white woman was severely beaten- and when she had a seizure- the 4 black police officers “toyi-toyi” around her, mock her- and abused her even more.

Innocent victim of a brutal police assault now lodging a suite against the police.
This is what happened:
 RANDBURG:” In the early hours of Saturday 14th February 2015 I was arrested on the FALSE charges of drunken driving, blood tests later showed “No Ethanol/Alcohol present in blood.” However with no proof I was arrested, assaulted for hours and jailed. During that time I was hit and kicked. On return to the police station they did not take me to the cells but restrained me to the point that me wrists were bleeding and left me in the car while they slept.”
SHE THEN WROTE:
I am an epilepsy sufferer and 2 witnesses later gave details of the following account. I had an epileptic seizure in the back of the police van, when the black police officers saw me they dragged we out of the van by my ankles and dropped me on the ground, upon witnessing the seizure I was having they mocked me, started to dance around me and toi-toi. I attach photos of a few of my injuries.”
Four black Randburg Police officers assaulted her while she was awake and more did so while she was unconscious. In a dramatic turnaround, the State has withheld its decision to charge Stander with driving under the influence, and reckless and negligent driving, after she laid charges against National Police Commissioner General Riah Phiyega for theft and assault by Randburg Police officers after the arrest, and revealed medical evidence that she was sober.
Stander was arrested on 14 February after she was involved in a car accident in Ferndale.Stander suffers from epilepsy, and the arrest triggered a seizure.She claims that the officers did not breathalyse her, but handcuffed her and threw her into the van.

They  drove her to a facility where they beat her and kicked her. She revealed bruises on her arms, and scars on her wrists from the assault and tight handcuffs. “When on of the police officers attempted to hit me again I defended myself by hitting her with the handcuffs and so blocking another attack,” she said. The officers then drove her to Randburg Police Station and left her in the back of the van while they slept in the front seats. After they  threatened her again, Stander had another seizure.