Sunday, November 27, 2016

Crimes of the South African Police Service

Brutal beating by Police South Africa

Afrikaner motorist Barend Esterhuizen beaten by Klerksdorp cops: 5 days in hospital https://www.facebook.com/censorbugbear/photos/a.117964074884107.20843.116752351671946/907466089267231/?type=1&theater- August 25 2014. Afrikaner motorist Barend Esterhuizen, 37, has been in the Wilmedpark hospital in Klerksdorp for the past four days, recovering from a brutal beating by a group of South African policemen. Esterhuizen who is from Stilfontein in North West, said he was at a... Klerksdorp crossing on Thursday-morning at 02h00 and driving through as the light was still orange. He admitted that he was talking on his cellphone to his fiancée to let her know he was on his way home - he'd had a few drinks with friends - when he became frightened when two police vans loomed up behind him. "I decided to take to the road but soon came to my senses and pulled over, climbed from my car and waited while the bright lights of the police-vans were blinding me.' "I was still telling them; 'I'm sorry it was my fault, I wasn't thinking about what I was doing', when I felt blows and kicks against my head and my body.'"Then I passed out, it all happened so fast, I felt blood flowing across my face and became panic stricken'. He was handcuffed and taken to the police station. "When I arrived at the police post they tested my blood and kept me in a cell. I was only allowed to let my family know at 04h00am where I was when they let me out on bail so that I could go to hospital'. His attorney Johan Myburgh confirmed that he appeared in the local magistrate's court on Mr Esterhuizen's behalf because the victim was still in hospital. "The court postponed the case in the absence of the accused. The docket shows that he is being accused of reckless or negligent driving and driving under the influence of alcohol. He was ordered to appear on 9 September.
Myburgh said the police's statement does not match the injuries sustained by the badly bruised, beaten Mr Esterhuizen - who required hospital treatment for five days. "The police claim he 'refused to cooperate' and 'chased off'. They also deny assaulting him but said they 'shoved him by accident and he fell on his face.'
However my client's injuries look very bad.' This is very serious. I let the court know on Friday that we will lodge charges against the police of assault and attempted murder as soon as my client is able to do so'. The North West police official spokesman Lt Sabata Mokgwabone didn't know anything about it and would investigate.
Esterhuizen will leave hospital on Monday August 25 his attorney said. (Boere Krisis Aksie)
https://www.facebook.com/boerekrisisaksie/photos/a.178568022169751.48293.116298045063416/946783312014881/?type=1&theater

Top of Form
Bottom of Form