Monday, February 11, 2013

Crimes of the South African Police Service


Reitz Free State Afrikaner farmer arrested for defending himself against black male attacker Jan 12 2013

Reitz FS farmer arrested for defending himself against black attacker 12 Jan 2013: BoereKrisisAksie writes (confirmed by SA POLICE) "My dad was attacked by one of his workers on his farm on January 12 2013 in Reitz. The man first attacked him, scratching him on his chest and breaking his glasses. The man then fetched his mates who were not even workers on the farm, fetching them from outside. Amongst these men who arrived threatened my dad with a knife. My dad lodged a charge of assault against the worker and his mates. But now my DAD was arrested by the Reitz SAPS on January 21 2013 and forced to give fingerprints because the blacks who assaulted and threatened him, lodged a case against my father. A white police officer also threatened my father today with 'court action'. Is this how law and order now are done in South Africa'. (To protect the complainant, we are not publishing the names)