Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Crimes of the South African Police Service


Police Brutality in South Africa commented on an article.
May 25 · 2015
Not with Metro but certainly with the Knysna Police who arrested me for drunk driving when I was walking and had not been in a car for 5 hours. They work in teams (the males and the females) and in their statements, they will place themselves wherever they like - in my case- both of the "officers" were driving. I detest the police, army, metro whatever in this country and I am suing the Minister of Health, The Knysna Hospital Superintendent - an Indian Doctor who moonligh...ts as a Rabbi and converted me into a Jewess in her statement - here perjured statement - a white female doctor took my blood - and the hospital now has "no record of me being there", The Minister of the Police and the three officers who arrested me and the DPP for continuing with a case in which there is absolutely no prima facie evidence. Mace and a knife for me. I will not report anything to the Police. The last time Metro Police stopped me, the asked how my surname was pronounced - told them "pronounce it any way they want to.