Saturday, January 24, 2015

Crimes of the South African Police Service

Metro Police Thinking they are above the Law (untouchables)

Kempton Express article about he senseless Rammed of an individual from his bike:



Part 2 of the Kempton Express about the senseless Rammed of an individual from his bike
The face of Diego Singer after 9 hours from the brutally assault.

The Leg of Diego Singer 24 hours after been rammed by the Metro Police

Report from he pages of the Kempton Express:

Rammed of his bike Anniversary: Good day: Let me start with a quote: .As Mr Edmund Burke say : The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing” It’s been 2 years of the brutal assault done to me, you may don’t remember correctly but the story is been on the newspapers, I put a video on U-TUBE showing Mr J M Van Heerden blocking my path with the Jetta patrol car Licence XSG716 and no one been hit by my bike, I run away easily without hurting anyone the images don’t lie like Mr Mr J M Van Heerden did on, the radio to all the cops in Kempton Park (JHB) on the 27 of September at around 12:00 saying “ red bike stolen just run over an officer” (no stolen & did not touch any one); Later Mr J M Van Heerden allow a Vigilante Officer friend of him to open the van & brutally assault me, that’s why I consider him as Guilty of the Assault like his friend because he let it happen in more than one way, First when I run from him (successfully) he say in the radio to all the cops in EMPD & SAPS alike, stolen bike run over an officer, (both lies) I know this because a female officer told me while I was in the van in hand cuffs, second Mr J M Van Heerden did not tell the truth to furious friend officer “Vigilante” when he arrive in a Mahindra SUV (ugliest SUV ever), then without knowing the true this vigilante open the police van and brutally assault me, I should be protected (innocent till prove guilty), I seen police putting in the vans Rapist & child molesters and all their been protected from anyone trying to open the van and beating him to death, that never happen to me. If there was no people around he van I could be dead like it happen to : Mr Rean Ramdin, a 29-year-old man who was arrested, “He was handcuffed and put into a police car, and at the corner of Rietfontein and Rondebult streets, at a stop street, he escaped, the policeman told Melody that two warning shots were fired, but her brother continued to run. He was then shot in the back by one of the officers. Please, escape from the van while in hand cuff impossible! That was just an excuse to kill him in cold blood!.(It could happen to me or to anyone else!).
After I get away from Mr J M Van Heerden I want to visit a friend in the Hospital "ARWIP", left the bike on the road, (never expect the police still looking for me), so any one could see it, an hour later while preparing to go I see a Police car park 50m away, but did not look suspicious then on the next robot get Rammed of my bike, if they want to arrest me why wait till I'm on the road, they knew I was in the Hospital, the cops could just wait around the bike and arrest me there simple; But no they been watching to many pursuits in TV happening in the USA so they try to do the same, then blow out the case against me when they let an officer in civilian clothing brutally assault me in the police van, I sleep in my house that night & was free the next day with a small fine. Now you know why in South Africa the crime had increase, police don't follow the law then the cases get throw out of court and the bad guys knows that, example see Oscar Pistorius Case, kill the girlfriend in an Jealousy Tantrum, while she hide in the bathroom, then he say " I though was an intruder hiding in the bathroom’, who will beak in a house an hide in the bathroom?; then main investigator staff up the CSI evidences, did I need to say more? And please get hold of the Intelligence section of the police tell them to stop tracking me from my cellphone signal, from the day of the incident every time I’m going anywhere with my cel on a police patrol (EMPD-SAPS) or an Helicopter appears from nowhere, but when is off nothing happen; I’m sure they can do something better with the time on tax payers money than try to get me doing something bad, do you know how much cost the time of an Helicopter, a lot so stop wasting Tax payers money asking any Helicopter around my cel tower signal to go. I have photos of the choppers and some serial numbers of them. (Yes I have a Cannon camera with a huge lenses). Don’t forget to search in U-Tube for this titles: Witness Assault - Statement Lady on the corner and others save my Life (got their statement in audio rec) - Saved by the people statement - Witness not afraid of the cops 14min, video- METRO TRY 2 Catch me but I get away without bumping to anyone. All the documents and photos about the malicious act of the EMPD will be in this blog just Google Metro Cops and everything will be revealed. “The persons that forget the past are doom to repeated” Ps: What I’m asking is that the arresting officers and the friend of him that brutally attack me, not to be fired but suspend it and send to Jail for a while so they will have a taste of the own medicine; I’m sure if a this happen the police brutality and taking the law in the own hands will decrease dramatically ( no more untouchables); I’m not worry, in case something happen to me my sister, one of the most influential women in the economy of South Africa , Monica Singer CEO of STRATE (Google it) at the Johannesburg Stock Exchange she will make sure anyone that try to do anything to me will pay for it. (What, you were thinking that I was a poor foreigner, don’t think so, the friend of Mr J M Van Heerden that brutally assault me, make a big mistake. I’m just glad I revealed to the public the existence of a band of vigilantes in the EMPD.

Clear photo of the number plate of the police EMPD car of Mr J M Van Heerden that Rammed my bike and almost kill me