Saturday, January 24, 2015

Crimes of the South African Police Service

2 officers age 47 and 28 were arrested in Kempton park after they were set up to collect a bribe…...

Thursday 24 of October 2013
“Greedy officers caught red handed”

Man in wheelchair after cop assault


A man who says he was assaulted by police now has to use a wheelchair and fears he may have to live like this for the rest of his life.

"I told the policeman twice that I couldn’t get down on the ground because I had had a back operation. I showed him the back brace,” "@"Grobler said on Tuesday.

"The policeman pointed his firearm at me and said he would shoot me if I didn’t go down on the ground.

"He hit me, stepped on me and pushed me to the ground.

"Another policeman came and stepped on me. A third policeman came to me and turned me over. Then it was over. The pain started and has never stopped since then.”

Grobler lay there for 45 minutes before someone helped him up.

Cops' reckless habits exposed

Taxpayers paid R88-million for a new fleet of cars for the Ekurhuleni Metro Police Department but a damning report on the treatment of the vehicles has forced the department to admit it is time for officers to go back to advanced driving school

"This report is proof that they (the EMPD) are a rule unto themselves. There is no discipline and they do as they like," she said.